- Sort by Default Order
Crystal branded awards are a timeless and trusted way to celebrate success. The fine, elegant quality crystal glass offers, means that any gift, trophy or award made from the material will sparkle at any event. Crystal promotional awards can be sandblast engraved, 3D laser engraved, printed with colour via decal transfer, infill or digital print.
Aptly named Jade, branded awards made with Jade Ice Peak Glass have a subtle opaque green tinge and are another classic alternative to crystal awards. Sandblast engraved with your branding, jade glass promotional gifts are hand crafted and often multi-faceted meaning they reflect the light and exude quality.
A more economical option is to opt for acrylic promotional awards and trophies. Often with the advantage of full colour printing and custom shapes possible.
If you favour a more contemporary style, look no further than our wooden branded awards. Available either as a solid wood trophy or combined with acrylic or metal face plates, your branding can be printed in full colour or laser engraved.
All the wood used in our branded awards is sourced from a certified sustainable supply chain.
By gifting your colleagues, customers or award winners with a branded paperweight, you are safe in the knowledge that your branding will get seen with frequency. A crystal globe paperweight will be the envy of the office, a 3D laser engraved or even a star shaped paperweight will also be treasured and kept with pride on any desk.
An alternative to a traditional branded award or trophy is a personal, premium gift that the receiver will treasure. Quality metal photo frames, executive business card holders, cufflinks, vanity mirrors and trinket boxes make for a memorable gift to mark any celebratory occasion. We can also offer you a range of corporate gift sets, branded with your company information and in retail style packaging.
Best Products/Case Studies
- The Best Budget Branded Award: ‘Jade Green Rectangle Award’ from just £13.80 per award, these jade green branded awards are great value for money. Presented in a smart white tuck in top box and engraved with the winners name and your branding, they will leave a long-lasting impression.
- Our Best Selling Branded Award: ‘Jade Glass Bevelled Crescent Trophy’ – A high quality yet inexpensive glass trophy, with a large engraving area that can be personalised with any logo, crest and wording to mark achievement, recognise success or mark a long-standing colleague. With a polished edge and bevel to all 4 sides, these bevelled crescent trophies make for the ideal recognition award.
- Our Favourite Eco-friendly Promotional Award: ‘Solid Moso Bamboo Column Award’ – UK manufactured from sustainable bamboo. These Bamboo awards can be printed in full colour or laser engraved with your logo and award details. Bamboo is soft enough to get a quality deep engraving yet hard enough not to burn or char. It also provides great ink adhesion with little colour change when printed.
- The Most Versatile Branded Award: ‘Bespoke Freestanding Acrylic Award’ – Made from 10mm clear acrylic, you can really let your branding shine out with a superb quality 4 colour process print. Let your imagination go wild with this award as they can be laser cut to any bespoke shape or size!
Q: Why should I choose awards for my marketing campaign?
A: Branded awards are a versatile promotional product that will enhance your brand image and company culture. Not only are they the centrepiece to any industry, sporting or schools award ceremony, they are the ideal tool to mark achievements, successes and anniversaries within your company or with your customers.
Choosing a branded award that marries with your branding and how you are portrayed, is key to their success. By selecting an appropriate promotional award, be it a traditional trophy, a glass paperweight or premium personal gift, your brand will be fondly remembered for years to come.
Q: What materials are available to choose from?
A: Branded awards can be manufactured using a number of materials including: crystal, jade glass, acrylic, walnut, oak, bamboo and metal. Depending on the image you want to exude and your budget, will determine the type of material of award you choose.
Q: How can my award be decorated?
A: There are a number of ways to add your logo, winner name, date and details of the award depending on the material it is made from. See below the types of decoration we offer on our branded awards:
- Sandblast Engraving – Gives a frosted finish with the design or wording etched into the surface of the glass or crystal.
- Sub Surface Laser Engraving – Can be used to recreate 2D or 3D images that are suspended in the middle of the flawless optical crystal gift or award. Logos and text will always be imprinted as 2-dimensional images.
- High Fire Colour Printing – The most permanent method of decorating glass with colour. Due to the high firing temperatures the colours that are available are limited so we are not able to match pantone colours with this process.
- Low Fire Colour Printing – Low fire decal transfer printing can be used to match pantone colours. This decoration process is primarily used for awards that are going to be put on display.
- Full Colour Digital Printing – Used to reproduce full colour photographs as well as logos and text. It can only be used on flat products.
- Colour Infill - A variety of colours can be used to infill the sandblast engraving on glass and crystal awards. Colour infilling is highly recommended for marble and coloured crystal.
If you are unsure which decoration technique is applied to your branded award, click on the item you are interested in and it will be detailed in the description part of the product page. Alternatively, you can get in touch with the team who can talk you through your different options. Call us on 0114 275 4150, email [email protected] or use our contact us form.
Q: Can you send me a sample before I decide to order?
A: Yes, we are happy to provide you with an unbranded sample prior to ordering to ensure you are happy with the product. Please note, that whilst we will do our best to send samples free of charge, depending on the product there may be a small cost for the sample, which we can discuss with you. Please contact the team on 0114 275 4150 or email: [email protected] to organise your sample. Please note, we do reserve the right to refuse a sample request, which is at our discretion.
Q: I have a cheaper quote for my award. Can you price match or beat it?
A: We always strive to match or beat any competitor quotes. Just send your alternative quote to us and providing the quote is with a comparable product, we can look to match or better it.
Q: Is there a minimum amount of awards and personal gifts that I have to order?
A: Yes we do have minimum order quantities on our promotional products. You can see the MOQ on the price tab on each product page listing. The minimum amount will be listed first.
Q: Does the prices quoted on your website include set up and delivery charges?
A: Our product prices shown do not include set up or delivery charges. The prices shown are for a one colour print or alternative branding in one position/ item. To receive this information, just click on quick quote on the product page and we will quickly respond to you with a full itemised quote.
Q: How fast can you deliver awards?
A: If you are in a rush for your branded awards, we have a number of options which can be delivered on an express service. We offer a 3 day and 5 day express delivery service. Simply click on the ‘express delivery’ icons under ‘Features’ on the left hand side filter menu to see options. Alternatively, contact the team directly as there may be other ideas we can offer you that may not be listed on the website. Call us on 0114 275 4150, email [email protected] or use our contact us form.
HIGHLIGHTED TEAM MEMBER
James Biggin | Managing Director
Taking over the business co-founded by his father back in 2006, James has been the Managing Director of Steel City Marketing for 15 years and been with the company since 2001. With decades of experience in the promotional products industry, James is passionate about just how effective business gifts are at helping brands stand out and engage with their audience.
Overseeing all aspects of the business, James prides himself on our ability to listen to our clients, spark creative branded merchandise ideas, and provide a seamless customer journey. When not working, James can be found either on the squash court or running with his dog Alby in the peaks.
You can meet the rest of the team here.