Steel City Marketing Ltd is looking for a new member of the team as part of the continued plans for growing the business. This exciting position is the next step to building on a successful and solid position and would suit a person that is looking for a challenge as well as sharing a drive and a hunger to take an established business to the next level. This role will be available from July / August – but this can be flexible for the right person.
We are looking for someone that:
- Has a real hunger, a drive and an energy to succeed in a sales led company.
- Meets the company values of Honesty, Reliability, Dedication, Friendliness and Professionalism. They must have the right attitude.
- Has experience of developing new business and relationship management.
- Has previously managed a sales team.
- Has previously set up reporting mechanisms.
- Has a clean driving licence.
- Has excellent communication and IT Skills.
- Can galvanise a team and bring out the best in people. To build upon and enhance what we already have.
- Has achieved above and beyond in previous roles.
- Contribute to the sales targets through existing accounts / relationship management and develop new business.
- Plan and attend events / networking. This may include corporate hospitality.
- Appointment setting / A door opener.
- Going out and meeting clients and prospects.
- Collate offers and manage areas of marketing.
- Set up, monitor and report on team and individual targets / goals. Work to the strategy and targets of the business.
- Motivate, energise and work with individual team members to support them in achieving their targets and to ensure they manage their workloads.
- Contribute ideas with regards to moving the business forward.
Knowledge of the branded merchandise industry (or similar) is not essential but may be considered beneficial.
Salary / Bonus / Benefits : Available on application
To be considered for the role please send a CV and covering letter to : [email protected]
All applications will be considered and all will be responded to.