We currently have a vacancy for a promotional gift job in Sheffield. We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager with an extensive sales background, ideally within the promotional gifts / merchandise industry. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing new business across an extensive range of interesting promotional products as well as dealing with customer relationship management on existing accounts. We are looking for someone that is loyal, hardworking and enthusiastic. 2 years or more knowledge of the promotional gift industry is preferred.
Steel City Marketing is a leading and established Promotional gift and branded merchandise distributor based in Sheffield. We are now looking to strengthen our internal sales team, by the appointment of a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Sales Account Manager.
We work on promotional gift campaigns with a wide range of clients throughout the UK and Ireland. We are looking to focus on gaining new customers throughout the UK.
This promotional gift sales job will involve:
* Researching and identifying potential customers, generating new business and most importantly following the opportunity through to completion.
* You will be expected to work to performance targets and, maximise the sales opportunity within your area.
* Developing and maintaining good relationships with suppliers
* Providing sales support to existing customer accounts
* Attending trade shows, conferences, exhibitions and networking events as required.
* Working alongside the Marketing Manager to produce targeted customer promotions.
* Sourcing a huge and varied range of products.
* Producing quotes and completing tender documents.
* Undertaking any other duties as reasonable requested by the Managing Directors.
* This is an office-based role with occasional UK travel involved.
The Senior Sales Executive role comes with an attractive salary including bonus scheme based on KPI’s and achievement of targets. Other benefits are included as well as excellent conditions of employment. There is great scope for long-term career progression.
You will need a strong sales background along with the drive and determination to work on your own initiative. You must be a reliable, hard working and motivated individual who has a pro-active approach to achieving and exceeding targets. You must be the type of individual who will seize every sales opportunity, and be confident, articulate, numerate and customer and sales orientated. A flexible approach to work is essential as well as a willingness to travel as required by the job. This promotional gift role requires the ability to work to tight deadlines and to manage multiple priorities. Good information management and IT skills are essential. You should have your own transport.
If this role is of interest, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]