Steel City Marketing is an established Branded Merchandise Distributor, formed in 1980. Based in Sheffield, we have a large client base, spread throughout the UK. The current team is highly knowledgeable and experienced and we are looking to expand by adding a member that can fit in with our culture and our values. Their role will be to develop a marketing plan and execute the elements within it in order to further raise the profile of the company in order to attract new business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Part Time Marketing Manager will develop innovative online & offline marketing campaigns to generate sales leads.
Working from the Sheffield office in a relaxed and close-knit environment, this is an autonomous role, so the right candidate will need to be very hands-on with only the occasional task being outsourced. You will have B2B marketing experience and ideally also have worked for an SME.
- The creation, management and implementation of a marketing plan.
- All external communications.
- Digital marketing, direct mail, website maintenance, social media.
- Photography, videography.
- Looking at advertising opportunities.
- Preparing and managing a marketing budget.
- Liaising with the sales and admin team.
- All elements of design required.
The person must be:
- Highly organised, highly motivated. A multi tasker with effective time management. A self starter.
- Have a high level of IT skills.
- Have knowledge and experience of using design software.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative thinker.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as under own initiative.
- Able to build strong relationships with internal colleagues.
CIM Qualified, with experience of B2B marketing in the same or similar industry are all preferred but not essential.
This role is part time, starting at 2 days a week with the aim of increasing the hours, subject to performance and results.
Competitive salary plus benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a CV and covering letter as to why this role would suit you to [email protected]