Charity Wristbands (also known as silicon wristbands) are one of the most popular promotional products that charities use to raise money or campaign awareness. They were first made popular by the Livestrong campaign, which was supported by Lance Armstrong and Nike. Most charities will consider using these when they are looking for an awareness boost.
Steel City Marketing are giving ONE UK Charity the chance to raise money or campaign awareness by giving them 100 silicon wristbands debossed or printed with their details, FREE OF CHARGE.
The 100 silicon wristbands :
· Will be pantone matched to your charity brand / colour.
· Are inclusive of either 1 colour print or 1 position debossing.
· Can carry any message you choose.
· Are individually poly bagged.
· Come in two sizes. Adult (203mm) or child (180mm) – the order cannot be split.
· Are available on a 3-4 week lead-time. All costs included.
Should you win this set of promotional wristbands for your charity, they could make a perfect giveaway at an event if “campaign awareness” is the priority. However if you are looking at raising money, you could sell these 100 Free Wristbands for between £1 and £2.50 depending on your supporters.
If you know of a charity that would like to be considered for this offer, let them know what they need to do to quality. Simply ask them to follow @scmgifts on Twitter & send us a tweet including : #CharityWristbandOffer
The competition closes on Monday 17th October at 5pm. We will draw the name lucky charity out of a hat after this and advise the winner. Good luck!