Steel City Marketing Ltd is a leading Branded Merchandise supplier, with 35 years of industry experience. Working closely with a UK wide client base, the close knit Sheffield based team is very experienced – striving at all times for customer delight. This is a friendly working environment with a relaxed but busy atmosphere.
We are proud of our reputation for being genuine, supportive and respectful of all our key stakeholders.
We are looking to recruit a part time, permanent Bookkeeper / Credit Controller. Your role is to keep a track on company spend, manage cash flow and monitor the credit side of the business in terms of client and supplier payments.
Key Roles :
- Balancing accounts
- Invoicing, statements and payments
- VAT return
- Preparing month end and year end information for external management accountant
- Dealing with all financial paperwork
- Bank reconciliation
- Inland revenue paperwork
- Preparing wages and managing expenses
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Handling and monitoring petty cash
- Monitoring spend levels
- Credit checking customers and prospects
- Chasing payment of invoicing
- Monitoring supplier payments
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
You will need to be :
- Self-motivated and energetic. Enthusiastic and passionate
- Great with numbers. Highly organised and accurate
- Work as a team player or on own initiative
- Calm under pressure
- Proven track record of bookkeeping / credit control, ideally working for an SME but not essential. (Knowledge of Promoserve will be an advantage but not essential)
- Honest and hardworking
- Fantastic Telephone, email and face to face manner
- Organised and Professional
- Clean driving license
Part time (full time potential) // permanent // office based.
Apply by sending email and covering letter to [email protected]
No canvasing please.